Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Princeton celebrated his first Thanksgiving surrounded by family and friends, what a blessing.  The O'Neal family has so much to be thankful for!  We have had a wonderful year full of God's goodness!  Sometimes it's easy to forget how good God truly is.  When I think about how other families live in the world I can look at mine and see how blessed we are.  We may not have everything we want but we have everything we need!  I have a husband who is a wonderful provider and father to our son and that loves me no matter what, a son who is healthy and happy and brings so much joy to my life, family who is always there, a warm and clean place to call home, more than enough food, and I work for a Non Profit agency that has not had to lay off any employees even in today's economy!  I pray God will continue to help me be grateful and appreciative in all things!

We had a busy holiday weekend, here are a few pictures of our adventures!
The O'Neal's Thanksgiving 2010

Titi & Princeton

Four Generations of O'Neal men!


Princeton's Great Great Aunt Millie and Great Great Uncle Sam

My sister and her two little ones and Princeton
 
Grandma Nina and Papa with the grandkids


Grandma Reva and the two grandkids

No comments:

Post a Comment